Slider

Last baby post for baby number 3

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

It is finally here! By the time this post goes live, we will have headed out the door in the wee hours of the morning, to go in for my third cesarean birth. 
I like to use the term "cesarean birth" because that is what it is. I have felt like saying "C-Section" can undermine the fact that I am, indeed, giving birth! It is more than just a major abdominal surgery, it a wonderful, miraculous birth!! 
It is hard to put my feelings into words before the birth though. Knowing that I am going in to be laid upon a table, my body operated on, and then meeting our precious babe is such a surreal thought. 

It is here! Finally! The waiting is over and we get to see the beautiful face that God has molded inside me for 9 long months! 

Oh baby Aspen, you have no idea how excited we are to be able to hold you and cuddle you in our arms! I just know that you will be so beautiful, and have that intoxicating newborn scent! I am looking forward to kissing the top of your head and caressing your delicate skin! I only hope that your brothers will be gentle and loving to you! They can get a little rowdy and obnoxious sometimes, but I know you will be just a tough and strong-willed as they are. 
We love you already precious babe.
Love, Mama

Here is my last baby bump photo.

Dec 4th, 39 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan