Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thankful Thursday!


It's Thursday again!! We are also officially 2 weeks and one day away from our scheduled cesarean date to meet our little princess! Woohoo!!! 
Well... since it is that time again, I will share the 5 things I am most thankful for this week! 

1-  My husband! He is such a rock for us! He can always stand strong when I am weak, and be my encouragement as a mother. When I am worn out at the end of the day and two little boys are still wanting to go-go-go, my hubby notices and uses that time to get himself some extra play time with them. Even though he has also worked all day, he can be strong and "take one for the team". 

2-  Cold cereal. Pregnant momma life saver. We usually don't eat much cold cereal but at this stage in the game, it's my backup... Even for supper ;) (sorry to those of you who still think that I am Betty Crocker) 

3-  Prenatal Vitamins from New Chapter. This is my first pregnancy using this brand and I am sure Baby Aspen is getting all the vitamins she needs... My hair and skin have been the best out of all three pregnancies! 

4-  Our first snow! It didn't stick but it still lit a little spark of joy in my soul! 

5-  Amazon Prime. I usually like to support small and/or local shops, especially around the holidays but THIS momma's Christmas shopping is just about done, thanks to free shipping! I did order some handmade items so I was still able to make some purchases from small businesses this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment