Sunday, November 8, 2015

Thankful Thursday



The top five things that I am thankful for this week...

1-  Fresh flowers. I bought a beautiful bouquet at Wal-Mart this week for only $10. It wasn't really in the budget but I have made worse decisions regarding our budget before...

2- Warm Food. Since temps are starting to drop it is so fulfilling to come in from the chilly weather and eat a warm meal! 

3-  Beautiful fall colors. God paints the most amazing scenery. 

4-  Essential oils. We have been on our oily journey for awhile now, and I am so thankful that I made the decision to give them a try! 

5-  Girls Night Out. Seriously. It is happening tonight, with my sister, and I don't have any kiddos tagging along... unless you count the babe in my belly, in which case I don't mind! We are going to get some supper and then head to see Anita Renfroe in Lincoln. I can't wait! She is hilarious and her heart belongs to Jesus, yep, my kinda girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment