Slider

Thankful... Friday! :)

Friday, November 6, 2015

       

I seriously intended to get this post up yesterday but I just can't seem to keep my head together these days. I also forgot about a chiropractor appointment that I scheduled for the boys the day before yesterday! I'm usually not this bad, it's pregnancy brain I tell ya!! :) We have been busy lately and will only get busier this month so I hope I don't start losing my head or anything. With chiropractor appointments, OB appointments, cattle, Noah's sick AGAIN (poor guy can't catch a break) and just life! :) 

But even though our life seems a little chaotic at the moment, I wanted to pop in here once a week and share what I am thankful for during the month of November! 

So here it goes, my top 5 for the week! 

1-  Towels!!!  Honestly, they have been a lifesaver around here lately! Noah has been coughing so much that he vomits, Parker has been getting his own glass of water and there is always a little spilled on the floor, and when I get up in the middle of the night to get Noah some water to help his throat... I always spill... So TOWELS!! 

2-  Washing Machine. All those towels and vomit covered clothes and bedding have to be washed somewhere. And I can do it all, in my home, without loading them up to take to somebody else's house or a laundry-mat! 

3-  Coffee. It just keeps me going, enough said. 

4-  Paper plates. I usually hate them, truly, it had been years since we used paper plates in our house-- they are a waste of money. UNLESS I'm pregnant with number three, working Monday through Thursday outside the home (besides this week since Noah is sick), have evening chores to do, and just can't muster up enough energy to do 8,000 dishes every night. 

5-  Grace. So thankful for Gods grace, without it I would certainly be a bigger wreck than I already am. Even though I fail at many things DAILY, I am given grace from my ONE TRUE KING. P.S. He must really love me ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan