Slider

33 Weeks

Thursday, October 29, 2015

I wanted to get this post done this past weekend... but... it didn't happen :)

Procrastination and household chores got the best of me.

Anyways, update on being 33 weeks along with our third little blessing:

                

Craving - Anything sweet!

Sleeping - Not getting as much as I would like, but that is to be expected.

Symptoms - So sore! My lower back, hips, and pelvic area are all sore. It hurts to roll over in bed, hurts to stand up, hurts to turn my upper body... just hurts. Baby Aspen is a lot lower than the boys were so of course there is more pressure down there, plus my ab muscles were pretty much non-existent before getting pregnant this time so I am sure that doesn't help.  The pain pretty much feels like I just had a cesarean... only it has been about 14 months since Noah was born... PLUS the pain in my lower back and hips.
I also have a ton of heartburn and wake-me-in-the-middle-of-the-night acid reflux... which I did have with both boys.
The braxton hicks contractions have been going strong and can occasionally take my breath away, but they are nothin' compared to the lower pain in my hip/pelvis area.   (I am done complaining now, I know I will forget about all the discomfort when she is in my arms!)

Belly Button - Just barely poking OUT. If I am just wearing a T-shirt around the house, you can see it. You can't tell it's an outie when I get dressed for the day though since my outfits are a little more layered due to the changing weather.

Currently Anticipating - My 34 week appointment in two days. We are getting closer to my scheduled cesarean date so we will start discussing details, which is always VERY exciting. PLUS I am getting my hair cut that afternoon and I need it SOOOOO bad! Seriously, I can barely get a pick through my ends because they are so damaged right now.

Wearing - My clothing options are getting a little slimmer these days. I am not one to spend a ton on maternity clothes. I think I have one pair of new jeans and a couple new t-shirts (and by new, I mean bought them when I was pregnant with Noah :)  Other than that I have bought used from friend and family or the thrift store. I also had some loaned and given to me. I am finding that so many of the actual maternity clothes I had though were either too big or just not my style. I try to not be picky but I just can't pull of bright pink shirts, especially when I have nothing in my wardrobe to pair it with. I can't wear jeans to work so 4 out of 7 days I need something besides jeans. My favorites have been leggings with long tunic style tops, and stretchy, colored jeggings.
I have also been wearing a belly band to help support my BIG OLE BELLY :)

Feeling - A lot of movement under my ribs, she likes to hang out on my right side. She has also had the hiccups about every day for the past 4 or 5 days.

             


We are all so excited to meet Aspen and hold her close to our hearts! Soon, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan