Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend Happenings


This weekend has been a good one :) don't you love when you can say that?

This water caraf was a gift I received this week and I am absolutely in love with it! ;) 

Friday started early and I was up by myself for a couple hours! Doesn't that sound amazing and strange all at once???? The hubby was sleeping and BOTH boys were sleeping... I'd call that success! 

I was able to get in some quiet time reading my bible and also some chores done. Laundry, ironing and clutter cleared in the kitchen and dining room! 

Our town had a small 1 mile fun run/5K race on Saturday to raise money for the senior prom. Parker and I did the 1 mile run/walk and had lots of fun! 

Just to show how far ahead of me he was in the beginning... He is the small little guy in black! ;) (he had his "boosters" on) haha!!


After the race Saturday we went and did some cleanup work at the farm. We cleared the dead plants out of the garden  and cleaned one of the chicken coops out. I finally was able to get a photo of the Barred Rock rooster... We think he is rather handsome! Here he is with a few of his ladies! 

Hope your weekend was great! 

Love, 
Dakota


No comments:

Post a Comment