Slider

Outdoor Fall Decor

Wednesday, October 22, 2014



Usually I am super duper excited to decorate for every changing season and holiday, BUT, a newborn and 3 year old kind of wear me out! (Plus I'm in feeling more "simple is best" right now) :) so... We bought some pumpkins at the pumpkin patch and I pulled one little sign out of my fall stash and I'm calling it good for outside this year! 

The "Happy Halloween" sign was a garage sale find two years ago. 

Most of my flowers are still in pretty good condition so I haven't had the heart to pull them yet! I just added to them! 


This old coal bucket was a gift from my aunt and I think I like it best used as a planter! 


Our half whisky barrel has a mum planted in it... But it's not doing so well! And one wee little pumpkin sits in front.

The plan is to rake and gather leaves tomorrow afternoon to jump in!!! And then we will fill a couple "pumpkin trash bags" that I found on clearance at the end of the season last year! 

Happy fall!! 
Love, 
Dakota 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan