Sunday, September 7, 2014

Our new family of four

As I type this post, Noah Michael is officially 1 week old. One of the fastest weeks of my life... Don't they all go like that after God entrusts you with a little miracle??



Noah was born last Thursday, Aug 28th. He was 7lb and 7oz and measured 20 inches long. His time of birth was 7:56am and we think he is absolutely perfect! He was born via repeat cesarean birth. 


I was so impressed and happy with how this second birthing experience turned out. I had been thinking so much about our first cesarean with Parker and never really thought how different it would be to have a planned vs. emergency cesarean. I was so much more aware of everything going on, not half asleep and puking all over from all the meds they gave me for the emergency cesarean. I was able to have my baby and husband with me while I was in recovery, I had to wait an hour in recovery before I was able to see and hold our first baby boy! 

Our first thought when we set eyes on baby Noah for the first time was that he looked so much like his older brother... With TONS of hair! :) Oh... I seriously love his hair! 





Right now we are slowing adjusting as a family of four and loving every minute of it! Noah gets snuggled, and hugged and kissed all day, every day and has the best big brother a little guy could ask for! 


We are in love... In love... In love!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment