Tuesday, July 22, 2014

34 week "bump-date" and thoughts


Currently I am 34 weeks pregnant. We have a little over 5 weeks left, due to a scheduled Cecerean Delivery on August 28th. 

I am no longer able to lay flat on my back... Unless I want to practically suffocate! :)  

Acid reflux dictates what I eat everyday, about anything I consume besides milk or water will end up burning my throat later. 

Baby Noah must be getting squished... He now tends roll more than kicking and punching, which is fine with me! :) 

If I'm not wearing a tank top under my shirts, you can see my "outie" belly button now! 

I have been getting more and more baby stuff ready. And we are planning a BBQ at our house in a couple weeks to celebrate little Noah's pending arrival. Just family and food and of course lots of pictures to be taken! 

August will actually end up being a rough month... Besides me being rather large and off blance due to a precious miracle growing inside me... But my husband found out that he will be working lots of overtime. Like home only every other weekend. So I will get to see him a total of about 3 days between July 27th and when baby Noah arrives. Our family is kind of used to not getting much time with him since he is currently only home on weekends but now it's going to be even harder. 

The good thing is that we know God is on our side! He is always working miracles into our lives and has the perfect plan for us! We just have to love Him in return and we will continue to bless us in many more ways than we could ever imagine! 

Tomorrow is my 34 week checkup, we pray that little Noah shows no signs of coming out early so that he can develop and grow as much as possible before arriving in this big, strange world! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment